Welcome Pastors to Seattle Christian Counseling
Working to bridge the gap between the psychology and Christianity
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to visit our website. We are a close association of licensed and professional Christian counselors and psychotherapists who uphold clear values in faith and counseling. We know that as a pastor you have more demands on your time and energy than you can meet on your own, our hope is to partner with you by providing professional Christian counseling. We want to serve you and your church.
Below is more info about us. However, if you’d prefer a face-to-face meeting we’d love to set a time to connect.
Feel free to contact Erik Mildes, co-founder of Seattle Christian Counseling, personally at 206.999.4534 or email him directly at [email protected].
Benjamin Deu and Erik Mildes on behalf of the staff of Seattle Christian Counseling.
Trusting us with your church family is not something we take lightly
Therefore, there are a number of things we want you to know.
- All of our counselors have a thriving personal relationship with Jesus Christ and uphold the Bible as a foundation in understanding God, relationships, and morality.
- We are all professionally trained, licensed by the State of Washington to practice Counseling, and hold a minimum of a Masters Degree in Counseling.
- Quality counseling can only be done by healthy counselors, which is why we work to support each other as counselors through prayer and group consultation.
- While we all hold to basic tenants of Christianity, we work hard to understand and meet our clients where they are in their personal faith to support them in growth and healing.
- We are pro-church and we desire to work with local pastors. We are open to consulting and collaborating around cases with our client’s permission.
Our desire is to see health and wholeness in the local church and surrounding communities. In support of this, we offer:
Individual Counseling with specialties in many areas including:
- Sex addiction
- Eating Disorders
- Issues of Abuse
- Counseling for families, children and adolescents
- Personality Disorders
- Self-harm and Suicidal Ideations
Marriage Counseling dealing with:
- Sex and Intimacy Issues
- Communication Problems
- Faith and Spirituality
Group Counseling for:
- As needed topic related
Please feel free to check out the rest of our website or contact us for a meeting in person. We’d love to hear from you.